You are here: Test Case Matrix for Help > Test Case Description for "What's new in Netscape 6" help content
Test Case Description for "What's new in Netscape 6" help content
This basic testcase is designed to verify that What's new in Netscape 6 help content comes up when clicked, is displayed corectly, and prints correctly
Netscape should be started and a printer should be installed on the machine you are using
- Select the toplevel Help menu.
- Select What's new in Netscape 6
- Click "My sidebar is yours"
- Close the window created in 3 and click on "Search from anywhere, anytime"
- Close the window created in 4 and click on "Convenient Services"
- Close the window created in 5 and click on Start using Netscape
2. Verify that a screen describing new features in Netscape 6 comes up
3. Verify that a window describing "My sidebar" appears in a new window
4. Verify that "Fast and Convenient Search from the Location Bar" page comes up
5. Verify that "A host of Services" window comes up
6. Verify that you are taken to http://home.netscape.com/?cp=wn6