You are here: Test Case Matrix for Help > Test Case Description for troubleshooting help "if you cannot sign on"
Testcase for troubleshooting help "if you cannot sign on"
Verify that there is Troubleshooting Help about the problem "if you can't sign on"
Mozilla should be started up
- From the Help drop down menu, select Help and Support Center
- Open your sidebar if it is not already open (click on the widget to the left hand side of your browser)
- Click on the Index tab
- Doubleclick on the T in the index
- Click the If You Can't sign on link
1. The Help and Support Center window should open
3. An alphabetic list should display on the left hand side of the window
4. The T should expand and you should see Troubleshooting listed
5. You should be taken to Help information regarding sign on issues