You are here: Test Case Matrix for Help > Test Case Description for customizing Netscape 6 help content
Test Case Description for customizing Netscape 6 help content
This basic testcase is designed to verify that Customizing Netscape 6 help content comes up when clicked and is displayed correctly and prints correctly.
Netscape should be started and a printer should be installed on the machine you are using
- Select the toplevel Help menu.
- Select Customizing Netscape 6
- Select all contents on right, copy and paste into your favorite word processor and run spell check
- 4.Click the printer icon
2. Customizing Netscape 6 help content should come up with main topics on the left and detailed information on the right
3. There should be no spelling errors (Besides obvious computer terms and websites)
4. Customizing Netscape 6 help content should print