Browser/Composer front-end QA
The Browser/Composer Front-End QA team tests the areas of the Mozilla browser with which users directly interact, excluding page layout and rendering.
Examples of areas that we test include bookmarks, search, printing, toolbars, menus, keyboard navigation, copy/paste, drag & drop, help, and tooltips.
- Test Plans
- Test Cases
- Litmus Smoke Tests
- Navigator - Who to bug: Which developers and QA are working on which browser features
- How to Write Seamonkey Imaging Bugs
- How to Pre-screen Browser General Bugs
- Recommended Mozilla Development Forums
- Bugzilla-generated Browser Bug Chart
- Mozilla Editor Project