Mozilla Accessibility on Unix QA
Per request of Mozilla Accessibility's different layers, our QA work should assure the correctness of each layer's implementation, so we developed three kinds of test cases as follows, go to see the Test Cases.
- nsIAccessible Interface: test the bridge from nsIAccessbile to ATK, cross-platform
- ATK Objects: test the Mozilla ATK Implementation
- AT Application: from the end-user's view, test the whole implementation - how about the information exposed and how about the 3rd party application uses them
Testing mozilla Accessibility is different with other testing. It needs some AT (Assistive Technologies) test tools, such as:
- Gnopernicus: an integrated screen reader and magnifier for Gnome and compatible applications (More info at CVS Gnome)
- Gnome Onscreen Keyboard(GOK): a keyboard assistant for users with mobility difficulties
- AT-Poke: a tool for poking around with accessibility support.
- Simple-AT: not only a test program, but an example of how to use the AT-SPI.
Every time we have a stable build, we will have a full test and test
report. In order to know the current status of the build, go to see our
Also there are some other test reports related with Mozilla Accessibility.