PSM 2.0 HelpNewsgroup: mozilla.dev.tech.crypto
Writer: Sean Cotter
The files linked from this page must be viewed with Netscape 6 or later versions.
These files shipped with PSM 2.0/Netscape 6.1.
Work in Progress
The best way to review help is in context, in a current build. The content below provides a snapshot of work in progress for reference purposes.
When all the twisties are open in the navigation frame of the Mozilla help viewer, the following headings will appear. Click the links below to see the corresponding sections. Formatting in the Mozilla help viewer will differ.
Most of the headings in the Dialog Box Help sections correspond to a help button in the UI. Target strings are posted at Targets & Text for PSM 2.0 UI Elements.
- Using Privacy Features
- Privacy on the Internet (background & general guidelines)
- Using the Cookie Manager (procedural help)
- Using the Password Manager (procedural help)
- Using the Form Manager (procedural help)
- Encrypting Stored Sensitive Information (procedural help)
- Using Certificates (procedural help)
- Dialog Box Help
- Preferences (context-sensitive help)
- SSL Page Info (context-sensitive help)
- Certificate Manager (context-sensitive help)
- Certificate Information and Decisions (context-sensitive help)
- PSM 2.0 Project Page
- Documentation Plan for PSM 2.0
- Text for PSM 2.0 UI Elements
- Mozilla 1.0 Help Specs
- Mozilla 1.0 Context Sensitive Help Mini-Specification