M15 Release Notes
Author: Vera Horiuchi firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all proposed changes to Vera. Do not directly edit the release notes.
These release notes, last updated April 19, 2000, describe installation instructions and known issues pertinent to the M15 release. These notes are updated as we receive feedback, so please check back for new information.
|Contents of This Document
Before You Install
Unix Installation Win32 Installation Mac OS Installation Uninstalling Files Created or Used
|General Browser Printing Plugins Profiles Editor Mail News
|Crypto Java DOM Event Handling Small Fonts on Linux International
How you can get involved with Mozilla
- Report any bugs you find, using Bugzilla Helper.
- For more information about known problems, view the latest list of fixed bugs.
- For status and notes on features in each milestone, see the milestone page.
- Use the Full Circle builds -- now available on all platforms, including Mac OS. You can help by downloading the M15 Milestone with Full Circle. If Mozilla crashes, you are given the option to send Netscape crash information that will be used to help improve Mozilla's stability.
- Join us on Bug Day. If you want to help test Mozilla, but don't know where to start, join us on Tuesdays at 3:00PM PST on the #mozillazine IRC channel on irc.mozilla.org. Meet friendly people who can help you learn the process and get you started.
- Join the BugAThon. If you can script, you can help simplify test cases.
To become even more involved, also check out these suggested starting points.
This release expires on June 15, 2000, at 00:01 am.