M14 Release Notes
Author: Vera Horiuchi firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all proposed changes to Vera. Do not directly edit the release notes.
These release notes, last updated March 3, 2000, describe installation instructions and known issues pertinent to the M14 release. These notes are updated as we receive feedback, so please check back for new information.
|Contents of This Document|
|Installation||Supported Features||Known Issues|
Before You Install
Unix Installation Win32 Installation Mac OS Installation Uninstalling Files Created or Used
|Caching Browser Functionality Mail/News Functionality Editor Functionality Gecko Functionality||Browser Printing Plugins Bookmarks Profiles Editor||Mail and News Crypto Java DOM Level 1 Small Fonts on Linux International|
How you can get involved with Mozilla
- Report any bugs you find. Use the search form to find out if your bug has already been reported. If you can't find it, go to Bugzilla, mozilla.org's bug tracking system, and follow the steps under "Before reporting a bug."
- For more information about known problems, view the latest list of fixed bugs.
- For status and notes on features in each milestone, see the milestone page.
- Use the Full Circle builds -- now available on all platforms, including Mac OS. You can help by downloading the M14 Milestone with Full Circle. If Mozilla crashes, you are given the option to send Netscape crash information that will be used to help improve Mozilla's stability.
- Join us on Bug Day. If you want to help test Mozilla, but don't know where to start, join us on Tuesdays at 3:00PM PST on the #mozillazine IRC channel on irc.mozilla.org. Meet friendly people who can help you learn the process and get you started.
- Join the BugAThon. If you can script, you can help simplify test cases.
To become even more involved, also check out these suggested starting points.
Important plea regarding filing new bug reports
Many duplicate bug reports are being filed about issues with TAB, ALT, CTRL, or arrow keys not working properly. These are nearly always duplicates of bug 9701, "nsWebShell Key events not working until focus set in window (TAB, PgDn, ALT+, CTRL+)" (M14, P1, beta1). Before you file a bug on this subject, please check this bug and make sure you are not filing another duplicate.
This release expires on April 15, 2000, at 00:01 am.