M13 Release Notes
Author: Vera Horiuchi firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all proposed changes to Vera. Do not directly edit the release notes.
These release notes, last updated February 7, 2000, describe installation instructions and known issues pertinent to the M13 release. These notes are updated as we receive feedback, so please check back for new information.
How you can get involved with Mozilla
- Report any bugs you find. Use the search form to find out if your bug has already been reported. If you can't find it, go to Bugzilla, mozilla.org's bug tracking system, and follow the steps under "Before reporting a bug."
- Use the Full Circle builds. If you use Windows or Linux, you can help by downloading the M13 Milestone with Full Circle. If Mozilla crashes, you are given the option to send Netscape crash information that will be used to help improve Mozilla's stability.
- Join us on Bug Day. If you want to help test Mozilla, but don't know where to start, join us on Tuesdays at 3:00PM PST on the #mozillazine IRC channel on irc.mozilla.org. Meet friendly people who can help you learn the process and get you started.
- Join the BugAThon. If you can script, you can help simplify test cases.
To become even more involved, also check out these suggested starting points.
- For more information about known problems, you can also view an up-to-date list of fixed bugs.
- To report bugs, use Bugzilla. Please join the BugAThon to help simplify bug reports down to test cases!
- For status and notes on features in each milestone, see the milestone page.
Contents of This Document
This release expires on March 1, 2000, at 00:01 am.