NSPR 4.0.1 Release
Table of ContentsNSPR 4.0 release notes for basic information. This release notes focuses on the changes between NSPR releases 4.0 and 4.0.1.
2.1 Bug fixesThe following bugs are fixed in this release.
#31120: ntio.c: _PR_Unblock_IO_Wait sets the wrong thr_bound_cpu..
2. BugZilla #43337: PR_GetPeerName() asserts.
3. BugZilla #39967: Crash due to missing stylesheet.
4. Change to config/win32.mk to re-enable optimization (-O2). This change improves performance of the optimized build. Co-requisite to this change is use of the Microsoft C/C++ compiler 6.0 with Service Pack 4 (SP4) to build NSPR.
The following information is required in a bug report
- platform (Solaris 2.6, HP-UX 11.0, etc.)
- number of cpus in the system
- a stack trace, in the event of a crash
- reproducibility of the problem
- location of core dump, if available, along with those for the libraries and executables
cvs co -r NSPRPUB_RELEASE_4_0_1 mozilla/nsprpub
To build, do
http://warp/projects/hardcore/prj-nspr20 - nspr home page
nsprgroup - the nspr team
nspr20clients - mailing list for nspr clients
netscape.public.mozilla.nspr - nspr newsgroup at mozilla.org