You are currently viewing a snapshot of www.mozilla.org taken on April 21, 2008. Most of this content is
highly out of date (some pages haven't been updated since the project began in 1998) and exists for historical purposes only. If
there are any pages on this archive site that you think should be added back to www.mozilla.org, please file a bug.
Skip to main content
||[ << Previous | Contents | Next >> ]
- Embedding is...
- a set of browser components capable of being embedded in other applications (including non-desktop).
- Embedding is not...
- low power embedded devices.
- Generally included modules
- Gecko (layout/rendering engine: DOM/parsing/CSS/HTML/etc)
- Necko (networking library)
- JS engine
- PSM (Personal Security Manager, SSL)
- Footprint (approximate figures)
- linux: 18Mb
- windows: 8Mb
- mac: 8-10Mb
- linux: 32Mb
- windows: 16Mb
- mac: ~32Mb