Firefox 2 Beta 2 Start Page
Congratulations! You've downloaded or compiled a copy of Firefox 2 Beta 2. This means that you've volunteered to become part of the testing community. Helping out won't take much of your time, doesn't require special skills, and will help make the next version of Firefox even better.
Note: The Firefox 2 Beta 2 build you are using is NOT A FINAL VERSION of Firefox, it has been made available for testing purposes only, with no end-user support. If that sounds scary, you'd probably be better off with the latest version of Firefox that you can download here.
How Can You Help Test Firefox 2 Beta 2?
- Give Feedback
- Send us your feedback. Information submitted via our feedback form will be published to the newsgroup mozilla.feedback so project contributors can read it. Do not submit any information unless you wish it to be made public. Your email address will be spam-proofed.
- Use the Reporter Tool
- Firefox 2 Beta 2 comes with a tool for reporting broken Web sites. From the 'Help' menu, select 'Report Broken Web Site' and provide as much information as you can about the issue that you are encountering.
- Turn on Talkback
- Please use Talkback and turn it on when it asks. Talkback reports give us really valuable data on which crashes are the most serious, and how often people are encountering them. All you have to do is click 'OK' when Talkback prompts you to send feedback.
- Join the QA Team
- Mozilla QA has a page dedicated to ways to get involved with helping. You don't have to be technical and being involved is good for people wanting to get more familiar with Mozilla and Firefox to contribute to the project. Get Involved!
- Extensions installed under previous versions of Firefox may be incompatible with Firefox 2 Beta 2.