- Resolved as fixed 80 bugs.
- Cavin has a fix for making it so that we save images from mail messages correctly. He has a fix for another case where Save as Draft wasn't replacing older versions of the draft.
- Jean-Francois fixed a number of compose window bugs including making it so that the compose window will come up when LDAP autocompletion is turned on, fixing a couple of send crashes, fixing a crash that should now allow us to turn on the progress dialog, and making it so that forwarding a message with multiple parts doesn't cause a crash. He also spent a lot of time figuring out why forward inline isn't working before reassigning.
- Navin fixed a hang when empty trash on exit and expunge inbox on exit are both set and has a performance improvement for when both of these occur.
- Varada made it so that sending fails will prompt with a Save as Draft warning when the window is closed. He made the delete/open buttons enable properly in the search window and made it so a new navigator window and editor can be opened from the compose window. He also checked in Gayatri's fix for making the Search dialog not start up offscreen.
- Suresh made the thread pane show the correct default columns. He also has fixes for disabling the properties menuitems when a server is selected (currently the dialog can't be dismissed when on a server) and for making it so that the message pane gets focus when it's brought up so that command keys are enabled without having to click in the message body.
- Scott implemented bcc support in the message pane when viewing message drafts, tracked down a crasher with moz-icon urls in release builds, implemented progress for smtp and hooked it up to Jean-Francois' progress dialog for the compose window and started looking into adding brutal sharing for XBL.
- Candice has been working on address book bugs where the address book won't let other windows become active on the Mac and where sometimes a crash occurs when address book dialogs are brought up.
- Prassanna fixed a bunch of Compose window bugs related to cleaning up menus and accelerators not matching the spec. She has a fix for persisting the message pane's header's collapsed state and she's working on making menuitems like close, exit, and print enable correctly in the compose window.
- Bhuvan fixed a crasher on startup and made some changes to the Account Wizard UI including changing some text on the Finish page and changing the IMAP/POP3 choice to radio buttons instead of a drop down. He also checked in Gayatri's fix for sorting by location in the Search dialog.
- Seth fixed another bug where blank rows were showing up in the thread pane. He made it so that posting a draft to a newsgroup works. He added twisties in the Account Manager dialog. He made cross folder navigation work again. He fixed a news crasher and got news and subscribe to work again with non-ASCII newsgroup names.
- David fixed potential problems sending unsent messages when going offline. He fixed a hang doing an IMAP sync and fixed a problem getting msgs for offline use when they are in the memory cache. He fixed search of imap/news while offline, made it so that we don't hang on exit when offline when empty trash on exit is set, and fixed a problem detecting if special folders exist.
- Dan writes that LDAP autocompletion is now working. He is going
to try to land the LDAP/MAPI addressbook integration code written by Sun
engineers at the beginning of 0.9.2.
- Gervase Markham added some descriptive text to the Action section in the Filter UI.
- Håkan Waara made it so that the status bar in the standalone mail window isn't too high.
- Andrew Wooldridge moved the File button to the correct place in the search dialog
- Stephen Donner cleaned up some search code.