You are currently viewing a snapshot of www.mozilla.org taken on April 21, 2008. Most of this content is
highly out of date (some pages haven't been updated since the project began in 1998) and exists for historical purposes only. If
there are any pages on this archive site that you think should be added back to www.mozilla.org, please file a bug.
Skip to main content
- Resolved as fixed
- David did more work on offline including making it so that we display
a message stating that the user is offline when they try to download
a message when offline, working on backend work for compacting offline
stores of news/imap messages, and starting the implementation of recording
offline imap events . He made it so that right clicking on an
image and saving it no longer crashes. He made it so that we don't
filter imap messages multiple times when messages are deleted. He made
it so that biff doesn't put up a dialog when the server is down. And he did
some performance work to cache filestreams when updating local messages.
- Scott made relative links in mail message bodies work and he now shows
hover link information in the 3 pane status bar. He also attended a
design review of the new cache model.
- Seth started working on sorting performance. He added folder
charset support for news which was a P1 bug for the I18N team. He fixed
a couple of bugs related to the Mark toolbar button.
- Varada fixed a number of compose window bugs including making it so
that the reply-to gets picked up from the identity, preventing
duplicate files, and making checkmarks work in the view
menu. He also finished the HTML Domains UI and most of the backend
will both soon be checked in.
- Navin fixed one of the "unknown error" bugs which was occurring when
dragging messages from news to pop and he fixed a bug where copying/moving
messages could corrupt a mail folder.
- Jean-Francois got printing to work in the compose window and made it
so that autocomplete will work against the first name as well. This
week he will start working on decoding AppleDouble attachments..
- Bhuvan worked on cleaning up his fixes for logging into multiple accounts
on startup and changes to some account wizard screens. He also started
working on the new account page and will start working on the Get Msg button
with regard to multiple accounts this week.
- Candice fixed some of our address book database leaks and worked on
adding a pref to prevent messages from newsgroups adding addresses to the
collected address book. She's going to start working on making sure
the collected address book obeys the size limit pref
- Håkan Waara for added property dialog menu items and made the
delete messages on server checkbox be dependent on the leave messages on
server checkbox in the account manager.
- Mark Olson fixed some js strict warnings.
- John Myers removed some dead code in libmime.
- Dan Matejka worked on persisting the minimize and maximize state.
- email@example.com helped fix the bug where long folder names caused the
New Folder dialog to get way too big.
- Makoto Kato fixed the bug where the address book import couldn't handle
Japanese address book filenames correctly.