You are currently viewing a snapshot of www.mozilla.org taken on April 21, 2008. Most of this content is
highly out of date (some pages haven't been updated since the project began in 1998) and exists for historical purposes only. If
there are any pages on this archive site that you think should be added back to www.mozilla.org, please file a bug.
Skip to main content
- Resolved as fixed
- Jean-Francois Ducarroz continued work on reply performance by looking
into message compose initialization
- Seth Spitzer fixed a number of subscribe bugs and made it so newsgroups
are threaded by default. He continued spending a lot of time answering questions
on the n.p.m.mail-news newsgroup. He also posted to n.p.m.mail-news
the results that he and Suresh got when trying to simulate random accessenumerators
on mail folders.
- Navin Gupta made it so that you can't rename or create a local folder
with a name that already exists. He also made it so that you can't move/copy
messages to a folder only folder.
- David Bienvenu continued the offline design/implementation and added
offline folder flags
- Varada Parthasarathi worked on general compose issues, in particular,
on memory leaks and on the handling of Account Wizard during compose with
a new profile.
60783 which makes it so that we delete news passwords when deleting
a news account
email@example.com worked on
61007 which speeds up the retrieval of newsgroups from the server.
- Blake Ross made it so you can drag and drop mail messages to the compose
- Bhuvan Racham finished the transition of the Profile Manager to Conrad.