You are currently viewing a snapshot of www.mozilla.org taken on April 21, 2008. Most of this content is
highly out of date (some pages haven't been updated since the project began in 1998) and exists for historical purposes only. If
there are any pages on this archive site that you think should be added back to www.mozilla.org, please file a bug.
Skip to main content
- Resolved as fixed
- Jean-Francois spent most of the week working on regressions, but he
also started looking at Apple single/double encoding for sending attachments.
- David helped Alec with expiring history entries and with a history
db corruptionbug. He also helped Seth with
58238 which is a subscribe dialog crasher. He fixed an IMAP interop
bug with the Lotus Domino IMAP server and he continued making progress on
- Varada worked on memory leaks and some regressions.
- Navin implemented expunge Inbox on exit for Imap. He also made
it so that the new folder dialog sizes itself correctly.
- Seth made it so that we properly migrate secure mail and news servers
from 4.x. as well as working on the subscribe dialog crasher.
- Bhuvan fixed a crash that occurred when closing the SMTP server dialog.
He also made it so that the account manager list is updated immediately upon
deletion and creation of accounts which prevents the list we save to prefs
from getting messed up.
- Candice made it so that we used nsIFilePicker instead of nsIFileSpecWithUI
in the address book.
- firstname.lastname@example.org worked on
60904 which made it so filters can be edited.
- Peter Annema made the new and rename folder dialogs have focuswhen
they come up and he also cleaned up the dialog code.
- email@example.com made it so that weshow the recipient column
in the drafts and unsent messages folders.
- Ben Bucksch will be trying to enhance the ISP support in Mailnews and
Mozilla in general. ISPs should be able to configure Mozilla (mail/news-accounts,
proxies, startpage, etc.) with some some consistent and simple steps, without
requiring any user intervention and ideally without overwriting any
- Karen Huang updated IMAP Command Execution CREATE, DELETE, RENAME,
NOOP, CHECK, EXPUNGE, COPY, SUBSCRIBE, UNSUBSCRIBE, SEARCH, LOGOUT
test cases in
IMAP Interoperability Test Spec on Mozilla.
- Ninoschka Bacafinished updating the
Account Wizard Visual and Functional test plan.
- Jennifer worked on alternate design ideas for what to do when the
Account Level is selected. This is a top usability problem. She posted
the meeting notes to n.p.m.mail-news. Check out the new and improved
mail-news spec page.