- 10.1. Why doesn’t my page look right in Mozilla?
- 10.2. Why can’t I access secure (https://)
- 10.3. I’m using a transparent proxy (such as Junkbuster)
and I’m having weird browsing problems. What’s happening?
- 10.4. I’m trying to view a file on a website, and the
address looks correct, but all I see is a bunch of garbled garbage
on my screen.
- 10.5. I love a theme I’m using, but weird things are
happening with it. Is there a way to fix it?
- 10.6. When connecting to a web server on a port other than
port 80, I get the message “Access to the port number given has
been disabled for security reasons.” How can I connect to this
- 10.7. I tried to install a Mozilla add-on XPI directly
from a web page, but clicking the ‘Install’ link didn’t work.
- 10.8. I have downloaded a Mozilla add-on XPI file, but
can’t figure out how to install it.
- 10.9. How do I uninstall something installed from an
- 10.10. I installed a new version of Mozilla over the
previous one, and am now having strange problems (e.g., an
empty window on browser startup).
- 10.11. The sidebar comes up empty.
- 10.12. Help! I can’t access my e-mail any more!
- 10.13. I’m using both Mozilla and Netscape 6.x, and have
this huge bookmark file! What do I do?
- 10.14. I use GNOME. I installed Mozilla from a mozilla.org binary, and
now Nautilus isn’t working properly.
- 10.15. My anti-virus program thinks my INBOX has a virus
and won’t let me access my INBOX!
- 10.16. I have ZoneAlarm installed and it thinks Mozilla
is doing funny business!
- 10.17. I have Password Manager enabled
but my password for Yahoo (or some other) site is not remembered.