Sets HTML META charset info in the given charset info object
Sets HTML META charset info in the given charset info object.
- If the given charset is unknown, this function returns.
- If the given context type is mail or news, this function returns, since mail/news sometimes has wrong HTML META charsets.
- If the relayout flag is set to something other than METACHARSET_NONE, this function returns, to avoid setting the META charset more than once.
- Otherwise, the HTML META charset field is set, and the relayout flag is set to METACHARSET_HASCHARSET. If the previous document charset was known, and was different from the new META charset, the relayout flag is set to METACHARSET_REQUESTRELAYOUT. The window charset ID is also checked against the new one. If they are different, the relayout flag is set to METACHARSET_REQUESTRELAYOUT.
- obj - Specifies the charset info object
charset_tag - Specifies the HTML META charset
type - Specifies the context type
- See Also:
- INTL_GetCSIMetaDocCSID, INTL_GetCSIRelayoutFlag
generated by doc++