You are currently viewing a snapshot of www.mozilla.org taken on April 21, 2008. Most of this content is
highly out of date (some pages haven't been updated since the project began in 1998) and exists for historical purposes only. If
there are any pages on this archive site that you think should be added back to www.mozilla.org, please file a bug.
Mozilla Developer Documentation
Documentation: Mozilla developer |
| End user
This page provides links to some of the more important documents for
people developing for the Mozilla project. The Mozilla
Documentation Project page
also provides information about the mozilla documentation effort.
Table of Contents
Core Mozilla Architecture
Our Cross-Platform scheme for turning objects into discrete
- A cross-platform Interface Description Language used
to specify XPCOM interface classes
- XBL - Extensible Binding Language, a markup language for
describing bindings that can be attached to elements in
- XML User interface Language, the basis of Mozilla's cross platform UI.
- A technology for doing cross-platform installations, packaging,
and software updates
- Cross Platform operating system facilities.
Code Modules and Libraries
Modularity and Development Issues
- Sample Code and Technical Notes
- Guidelines and References
- Add-on Developer Documentation
- Standards and Protocols
Documentation for Mozilla Classic and other retired documents.
Read how to contribute documentation
to this project.